About N Gauge Modelling
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ENGEE PUBLISHING exists to produce N GAUGE NOW magazine and related railway modelling publications for sale via this website and elsewhere.
2. Our prices and payment methods are clearly set out in the SHOP facility. Payment can be accepted via the website through PayPal or via cheque/PO mailed to our address.
3. ENGEE PUBLISHING aims to mail out all items ordered within 14 working days (except magazine binders, which can take up to 21 days). Postage and packing charges, where applicable, are clearly outlined in the SHOP, although most items will be mailed out POST-FREE and this is also clearly stated. Royal Mail is the usual medium for delivery.
4. Where bulk orders are received for three or more items, ENGEE PUBLISHING reserves the right to break the consignment down to two or more separate packages to be mailed over the course of the following 7-14 days.
5. Every effort is made to ensure that this website contains comprehensive and accurate descriptions of all items produced by ENGEE PUBLISHING. If any customer feels that a purchased item does not tally with the stated description, he/she should contact us by telephone, email or letter within 14 days. ENGEE PUBLISHING is happy to refund any order in full provided that the customer returns said unmarked and undamaged item(s) to our address within a further 14 days by registered post. Customers have the right to cancel any order within 14 days.
6. Every effort is made to ensure that all items mailed out are in pristine unmarked condition and free of printing errors. If any item(s) received by customers have missing or damaged pages or are in any other way deficient, ENGEE PUBLISHING should be notified by telephone, email or letter within 14 days of receipt and a new copy or copies will be supplied. We may require the return of the said item(s) before a replacement can be sent.
7. ENGEE PUBLISHING cannot accept responsibility for any item(s) damaged or lost in transit to the customer once they have been accepted for onward delivery by Royal Mail. Redress should first be sought from Royal Mail, although every effort will be made by us to replace damaged or missing items.
8. All publications and their design and content produced by ENGEE PUBLISHING and the contents of this website are subject to copyright laws and no part or parts can be reproduced by third parties without prior written permission.